Thursday, January 21, 2010

Getting Harder

Well it's the middle of week 3, and it's getting a lot harder. Not just the workouts, but the lifestyle. It's getting harder and harder to get up in the morning and hit the gym. It's getting harder to follow the diet regime as it's so time consuming on a shift work schedule. But yes, it's defenitely getting harder on my body. It took me about 15 minutes to get out of bed this morning because my body was so stiff. From lifting weights my shoulders feel tight and achy, my one hip feels nearly out of joint, and my legs... well they just haven't stopped hurting yet. I have no idea how I'm going to keep up at this pace. I mean, I've made it almost a full 3 weeks, which is awesome, but I still have 9 more to go. I'm not seeing the results that I want, and in exchange I'm constantly sore and tired. How do people do this to themselves regularily? All the super fit fitness buffs get up as early as 430 just so they can fit in a workout or a run and healthy eating! People weren't meant to live like this! *sigh* maybe it's just because of my cycle coming up, maybe it's just because I'm tired or whatever... But I already feel defeated and it's hardly begun. I can't quit, I won't. But I'll be some choked if I finish and have hardly lost any weight or inches.

I'll get over it I guess, "tomorrow is another day" and so on, I just wish I didn't feel so hopeless and lost, there is no workout or diet plan for that.

1 comment:

  1. Please don't give up, sweetie! Yes, it's hard... it really is. If it were easy, everyone would be skinny. You just have to be more stubborn than you are disappointed.

    Also, you learn to LOVE that achy feeling. It's the feeling of getting stronger! Every time you feel sore, it should remind you HOW HARD you worked for it, because you REALLY are working for it! Don't be discouraged. You are doing an AMAZING job, amazing for yourself and for your future family. It will be worth it. You will NEVER regret making this decision and sticking with it.

    Looking forward to hear how you feel when things start looking up. :)

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete