Saturday, July 31, 2010

July 31st

Morning all! I just wanted to fill you in on my food for yesterday and this morning. :)

After I had posted, I had:

*2 Black Plums (yum)

*Dinner! Which consisted of : Flank steak marinated with Soy sauce, vinegar, honey, garlic powder, ground ginger and green onion, boiled red potatoes with dill, and mixed vegetables (carrots, brocolli and cauliflower)

*aaaaand I had dessert, but before you crucify me, you should know what it was. I had homemade rice pudding, made with 1% milk, sultana raisins, and SPLENDA. So it could've been worse. I shouldn't have made it, I shouldn't have had it, but there ya go.

*This morning for breakie, I've had a cup of coffee, and when I'm done this post I'm having a bowl of corn bran squares with almond milk.

Lunch is yet to be determined, because I haven't been grocery shopping yet, so I need to order lunch from work. I'm hoping it's some ordinary broth soup or a basic sandwich, but who knows till I get there.... dammit. lol

Have a fun day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment