Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Bad Blogger!! BAD!!

lol! I guess I lied on my last post, which means I haven't posted since. hahaha! That's ok though, I've had a couple of crazy weeks so I'm willing to forgive myself. I can't really change if you will or not, but I guess that would be up to you! Well, 3 weeks ago, I weighed in and lost 6.5 lbs in one week. However, I was violently ill the week before, so honestly I wasn't that excited about my loss. I knew I'd pay for it later, and I did. I lost 0 lbs the following week. Surprise surprise! But that's ok, because it keeps with my average of 3 lbs per week. I kind of like having an average, it makes my losses dependable. Last week I lost a total of 4 lbs, which brought my grand total up to 30.5 lbs lost! And one of the best parts is, that I have one more weigh in to go!

Sad news is, I didn't win. I didn't even place in the top 20... but you know what?? That's ok. I feel like I've won. I've lost more weight than I ever have before in my life, and I did it properly. I've accomplished something I never have before, so that makes me feel very accomplished and satisfied. But not too much ;) In fact I've signed up for the Last 20 Pounds Bootcamp, which is the next installation in the Biggest Loser Bootcamps. I will try to post a little more frequently with this bootcamp, as I have no doubt that this one is going to be quite a bit more difficult and straining.

A couple of weeks back, I had a bit of a rough patch. After I recovered from my stomach flu, I lost all ambition and drive to continue. I didn't want to go to the gym anymore, I didn't want to do diet plans and scheduled meals, I didn't want to give up any more of my time to this program. I was stressed, I was stuck, and I was unhappy. I think I just lost the drive that I had continuously going from the beginning. I had almost a week off of the gym and work, and my body and brain decided that it liked the time off. So, after a week of grumping and groaning, I managed to get my gym mojo back. Which then allowed for my lovely loss of 4 lbs this past week.

I really should have posted all this stuff earlier as it had happened, but for some reason I think I just needed to sort through everything in my head, before writing it all out on my blog. So again I apologize for the lack of posting, but I think I have everything sorted out at this point. We're almost done, and I couldn't be happier! But at the same time I look forward to some even bigger losses in my next program!

No comments:

Post a Comment